All boys are expected to be smart in their personal appearance.
The school uniform for Years 7-11 is:
- Black blazer with school badge
- Black trousers (no cord or denim)
- School house tie
- White shirt (tucked in)
- Black school shoes (NO trainers)
- Black or Grey ‘V’ neck pullover (optional)
- Black or Grey socks
Please note that the following are NOT allowed:
- Hoodies and baseball caps
- Earrings or body piercings of any kind
- Wristbands or jewellery
PE Kit required:
- Black shorts
- PE shirt – House colour (reversible with school logo) *
- Rugby/football socks
- Rugby/football boots
- White polo shirt (with school logo) *
- White shorts
- Trainers (non-marking soles)
- White socks
* Available from ‘Trutex Schoolwear and More’, Cockcroft Road, Didcot.
ALL ITEMS OF UNIFORM SHOULD BE CLEARLY NAMED
Where to buy your Uniform:
- Blazers with the school logo already embroidered on the pocket are available from Trutex Schoolware, 14 Cockcroft Road, Didcot, OX11 8LL, Tel: 01235 211011.
- Plain black blazers, trousers, shirts, shoes & trainers can be purchased at all major department/sport stores.
- Badges and ties can be purchased from the school Student Services desk.
- Alternatively you can order your school uniform at www.myschoolwear.co.uk.
- For Year 7 pupils, all required uniforms can be purchased during the annual Welcome Evening
6th Form Students are not required to wear a uniform, however they are expected to wear appropriate clothing; for example, boys are not allowed to wear shorts, and girls are not allowed to wear miniskirts.