We are seeking to recruit new Exam Invigilators to work on a casual claim basis with the existing team in the running of all internal and public examinations.
The post would be ideally suited to applicants who:
- enjoy working with young people
- enjoy working within a team
- have a sense of responsibility to help young people achieve their best in exams
- will follow strict rules surrounding exams
- are punctual and reliable
- are able to work flexible daytime hours
- are willing to work in other exam centres within the Ridgeway Education Trust as needed
Working hours will be negotiated for each exam season.
The role may include scribing or reading for students with special educational needs and disabilities
Full training will be provided and is mandatory.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity to join our friendly Exams Team, please call the Exams Office on 01235 814444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact applicants regarding the interview process as applications are received.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced police (DBS) check, and declare any malpractice issues that you have ever been involved in concerning exams.