School Development Plan
Our whole school priorities for improvement for 2019/20 are:
- Ensure that all students make progress significantly above the National Average for boys
- Outcomes, attendance and exclusion figures for PP and SEND students are improved
- Clarity of vision and excellent execution and implementation of a broad and clearly delineated curriculum across all subject areas
- Ensure that teaching is good or better in every classroom and characterised by the SBS Half Dozen
- Continue to develop and promote the excellent culture and ethos of the school - Inspiring Excellence through Care, Courtesy and Commitment - in outstanding behaviour and improved participation and engagement in Leadership and House opportunities.