Summer polo shirt for Terms 5 and 6
The new white SBS branded polo shirts can now be purchased from Trutex and may be worn from the start of Term 5 to the end of Term 6.
- The branded polo shirt can be worn with or without a blazer, and must be tucked into black school trousers
- A grey or black V-neck jumper may be worn
- Students may wear coats or anoraks that are suitable for cold / wet weather
- New polo shirts are not to be worn for PE
- Denim / corduroy / leather jackets, hooded sweatshirts and tracksuit tops are not permitted
- Students may still choose to wear winter uniform – a school shirt and tie, with or without a blazer